The North West Doctoral Training Centre offers studentships across the full range of social science disciplines. These are classified into nineteen subject pathways.
- Baltic Social Anthropology Pathway Partnering Scheme - (18 November 2014)
- CASE partnership with EDF Energy - (8 October 2014)
- Fieldwork: Experiences of the Homeless in Chicago, Illinois - (16 September 2014)
- Internship with the Inter-Agency Standing Committee on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Emergencies (IASC MHPSS) Reference Group - (8 July 2014)
- Self-leadership in the PhD process – a workshop in enjoying doctoral study - (1 July 2014)