The North West Doctoral Training Centre offers studentships across the full range of social science disciplines. These are classified into nineteen subject pathways.
- Fieldwork: Experiences of the Homeless in Chicago, Illinois - (16 September 2014)
- Internship with the Inter-Agency Standing Committee on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Emergencies (IASC MHPSS) Reference Group - (8 July 2014)
- Self-leadership in the PhD process – a workshop in enjoying doctoral study - (1 July 2014)
- CASE partner? That’s Music to My Ears! - (24 June 2014)
- ESRC Internships: Cabinet Office Government Innovation Group - (23 March 2014)